Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shootout on Kooi farm

So a few days before my sister's incredible wedding, i had a chance to practice a little bit with my co-worker and friend, Eric Kooi.  His family agreed to go on a photoshoot a few days before the wedding so I could break in the lenses that I rented.  So late in April we headed to the park and took some pictures.  The Kooi's are such a blessing to be around.  They put the Lord first in all they do, and their kiddos are so full of life and sweet.  I'm so thankful to get to work with Eric every day, and to hang with his fam frequently.

The Kooi's
Mom and Dad

Mom and Audra
Eric teaches Jr. High and 5th and 6th grade, and has 
some of the BEST facial expressions!
Here's me trying to get down from a tree, where I was 
shooting from.  Eric took this picture, and is a fine
photographer in his own right.

This picture just captures Audra's energy and playfulness

Baby Chloe, Hollywood style
Peyton means powerful







1 comment: