Sunday, June 15, 2008

Announcing Emma Grace Board!

FRIDAY: 0200 HOURS

April Dawn Board reported to the doctor's office in Santa Clarita, CA. Reports of high blood pressure and risk of seizure from priaclampsia led to immediate inducement of labor at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital.

So the whole fam (Mom, Dad, Hannah, Leanna, Nathan F. and I) rushed to SC to join Darren and April. Soon after we arrived, two surprise guests joined us. April's mom and sister drove down from northern CA to be with her. After many hours of anxious waiting, Emma Grace Board was born on Saturday morning, at 1:53 AM to an awesome set of parents. Weighing in at 7 lb 12 oz, 20" long and lots of dark hair, we are all amazed at this miracle of life God has brought into our family. God is so good to bless us, and especially Darren and April with a beautiful little girl. I'm on the road, away from my computer, so all of these images are straight out of the camera.

waiting for the elevator
waiting for the baby
keeping track of time

Leanna's beautiful elephant walk

waiting for the baby



the time is right...
a very proud dad (and brother)
a very proud grandma and grandpa

aunt Crystal, April's sister


Emma's first bath

3 comments:

The Neves Clan said...

Hey, this is Missie Neves. I met you at April's wedding- I was the maid of honor. Anyway, I keep on looking at their site to see more pix and alas, nothing. So I am grateful that you put up those beautiful pictures. You are very talented and I thank you.

Abby said...

Thanks for the pictures, Uncle Nathan! She's adorable. :o)

Meghan Weibling said...

What a precious little girl! Having nieces and nephews are the best. Tell Darren and April I said congrats and that Emma Grace is absolutely beautiful!