Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wisconsin Whoopie

Wow, It's been a terribly long break since I've posted, shame on me!  Part of my troubles have included being away from a computer, so i don't feel so guilty. =)

While visiting friends in the Midwest, I had the opportunity to shoot second for Carrie Krupke, a good friend of mine and wife of one of my best friends, Gerard.  Kim and Mike Priaulx were married on the 28th of June with a smashing Wisconsin wedding.    The greet was so beautiful, it almost made me want to move back! Congratulations Kim and Mike!  I pray God's blessing on you as you honor Christ in your marriage. We had heaps of fun the whole time, and here are a few images that caught my eye.  There are some more that I'm really excited about, but I'm saving those for later.....












Kim and Mike Priaulx




2 comments:

Brienne Michelle said...

Love it! My favs are the dress shot (very nice!), the "Oh Perfect Love" ring shot, and the last one! Though seeing as how my pregnancy has left me wanting fruit at all times, that strawberry/fruit salad shot was quite tempting too!

~B

Emily Walter said...

the last one is my fav :D