Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back on the Wagon

I write this as I wait for Aperture to finish a rather large export...of my very first wedding!!  Last Saturday I had the privilege of shooting Rob and Celia's wedding in Torrance, CA.  They both work for the LAPD, so I had to be on my best behavior.  I was so thankful for this opportunity, so I must give a shout out to my friend, Brienne of Brienne Michelle Photographywho hooked me up. Thanks Bree!!  It is so awesome for God to provide, and I'm glad he used you to do it.  
Speaking of God providing, I have moved into a new house, which is incredible.  I'll post some pics soon of the new place, but I'm still moving in.  Not only has God been faithful in providing me with a great new house, he provided this photography gig right when I needed it.  I am thankful for his gracious and benevolent provision in my life.

Now, as for getting back on the wagon, I have indeed slacked in my blogging responsibility. This post also captures time spent with an old friend, Manny Castro, who I also needed to get back on the wagon with, as it's been months since I've gone to see him.  Manny, I had a great time, thanks for having me down!  

These pictures are all from the Torrey Pines Nature Reserve, about 20 min north of San Diego.





Torrey Pines Golf Course is at the top of the preserve.
Very beautiful.


We met some very nice docents who told us about this spider.
If I remembered any of it, I'd tell you.


Manny took this great shot




"Danger! Unstable Cliffs"

I think Manny missed his calling in life.  Should have been 
a model dude.






Check back tomorrow for shots from the wedding this past weekend.