Monday, September 22, 2008

Rob and Celia Wedding

Here it is.  The moment we've been waiting for.  Well, I've been waiting for.  My very first wedding!  There has to be a first for everything, and this is that for me.  Rob and Celia were a great couple to work with.  Very down to earth, go with the flow, make you feel relaxed kind of people.  Their location was intimate and beautiful, with some gorgeous flowers and a lively crowd of guests.  It's late and I have Jazz Band in the morning, so I can't type much, but I must give a shout out to Stephen Hernandez, who shot assistant for me and helped me out more than I could ever thank him for.  Steve, you got some tasties and made my life livable that night.  Thanks for putting up with me and helping me stay in the zone.

Enjoy!
















5 comments:

Emily Walter said...

AAHHHH!!! so great! :D

Susan said...

nathan - very nice! my favorite is 3rd from the bottom

ALWAYS BOARD said...

Awesome job!! Can't wait for you to take Emma's pictures.

Fogdes said...

Nathan how awesome! I didn't know! I'm so excited for you... great shots!! When are you going to hire me to put together the wedding albums? :)

honeyBfly said...

Only a talented few
Can capture a view
With such passion
It blurs any distraction
With so much soul
It captures the whole….story and movement
And furthermore inspires;
Its audience to seek heartfelt improvement
Seek the simple yet refined
Like a picture, a moment, captured time!
.........you work is incendiary!