Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th!


Howdy!  It's been a while since i've posted some random stuff on here, and I have stacks of it to put up, so before my eyes close (which they're trying to do right now) I'm going to get a few images up from the 4th and before.  Tammy,  your stuff is making great progress....look for a post in a day or two.  I'm also going to throw in a couple from Nicole and Paul's E-session which was tonight in Long Beach.  Too much fun!

These are some fireworks my neighbors let me in on.

2nd Curtain Flash...something new I picked up recently.
Nice concentric circles, Rob!
Ella: "this thing is hot!"


Pit night at Westrups

My buddy Steve.  Thanks for all you do to make life fun my friend!
Okay, here's 3 from the E-Session with Nicole and Paul. Enjoy!






No comments: