Monday, May 26, 2008

Havin' a baby!

My awesome brother and sister'n law are having a baby!  This is the first addition to the family in the next generation of Boards.  It is great to have godly examples in your family to look up to, and they are definitely that for me.  On Sunday we took some pictures in their apartment, creating a make-shift "studio", if you can call it that!  anyway, here are some pics with my new 50mm 1.4 lense, I absolutely love this lens.  Darren and April, thanks for being willing to put up with my antics and get these shots.  I can't wait for this little girl to be born! 










2 comments:

Emily Walter said...

yay! these pics are so great :) maybe we can switch some of our work... i'll give you some of mine if i get a picture or two :D deal?

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!