Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wedding Installment II.1


Here is the second group of pictures from my sister's 
wedding.  This is my brother and sister 'n law, Darren
and April, who are expecting their first child in a matter
of months!  We are all so excited! April did a killer job
wearing the shoes, even at almost 7 months.
So my settings were way off, but I got a great "Matrix" 
shot as Brian, the best man came in from the bright outside.
My sister has the greatest smile.
So I said there was a story behind the first picture on the
last post.  The representative for the grounds where we 
took the pictures was trying to show me how to "fake fall"
into the water to make the girls laugh.  It seems that a 
"real fall" works best, as that's what he demonstrated.
Here is the kind gentleman who took the dive
Lane Wells had a hoot as well...
On the way back into town we had to stop at the poppy
fields.  The California Poppy is the state flower, and they
are a beautiful, deep orange.  The fields of the high desert
are full of these intense flowers.  Incredible.
It was such a blessing to be a part of a truly Christ-Centered
wedding.  Every aspect of it was about bringing glory to
the only one who is worthy, Jesus Christ.
More to come, when I have time....

1 comment:

Brienne Michelle said...

Dude. It's been way too long since you updated your blog. lame.

:-)

~B