Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday, March 15

Nothing to wake you up in the morning like a little 
horseplay.  These are the two dogs I live with, Augie 
and Grommit.  Augie is the retriever, and Grommit
is the mutt.  No animals were harmed in the making
of these photgraphs.

They really are nice, gentle, loving dogs, but they look fiesty!
I was expiramenting with some backlighting type setups
in these next couple shots.

Whenever we play fetch, Augie, the well trained 
retriever has to convince Grommit to bring the ball 
back. 
A weed. A seed. Feed.
So later that night I drove up to S.C. to go bowling.
Not my best night, as I'll explain in the next shot. I'm 
very impressed with the amount of noise on my 40D at 
3200ISO and with a pretty average lense.  This was
very, very low light.
This is what Preston looks like...as he's beating the
pants off of me...left-handed! yeah, that hurts.
All in all, a few tacos later, it was a great night.  I thank 
God for good friends, even when they lay the smack
down on you in bowling.

1 comment:

lightspeedhorn said...

I don't know that I'd call it a smackdown. But it was a great time, and I hope we do it again soon.