Friday, March 28, 2008

Some random shots from around town

So the following pics are some from the last few weeks 
that I've needed to post, but haven't yet.  Enjoy!

My brother Darren and I had a great hike/shoot in 
Placerita Canyon, very close to where much of the 
first season of 24 was filmed.



Darren setting up for a shot




This is underneath the Huntington Pier
A Bees in my front yart


At the local community college they offer a motorcycle
class, which made for a cool shot
This is a stitch from Signal Hill, in Long Beach




Local vegetables at the stand

1 comment:

Brienne Michelle said...

Dude, I LOVE you motorcycle shot. :-) It's really awesome! Like, blow it up and put it on the wall or enter it in a contest good. :-p

Also, I love that trail in Placerita Canyon. I'm totally headed there next week. ;-) Hope there's still water!