Thursday, March 20, 2008


This past week has been kind of crazy, but I made it, all due to the
 abundant lovingkindness of a completely good God.  The band and 
orchestra at Valley participated in SCSBOA Festival, and both 
groups received an excellent rating, which I was happy with, 
for now.  We started recording a CD with the High School 
orchestra, and now spring break is here!  I helped out with a 
track meet on Wed., which was the first time I really got to 
use my 6.5 fps. So here are some shots from the week.  
Hope you enjoy, if anybody's checking this out.  
thanks for stopping by!

Santa Clarita At midnight


I was riding my bike through a neighborhood and stumbled upon this firetruck





Jeff is the guy I rent a room from, and he's fantastic, especially with his Ray-Ban's

This is a picture of me, in the window.


This dude was fast.

Chalk Lines on the track

Kowabonga!

How's my form?

1 comment:

Brienne Michelle said...

I love the firetruck shots. ;-) And the chalk line. Oh, and nice flare.... ;-)

Too bad you don't have 9.5 frames per second.... lol

~Brienne