Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday March 16


Well today was a great day.  Church was fantastic with challenging material, and the sky was beautiful, filled with big, radiant clouds and very blue. 

I headed north to Calvary for a rehearsal with the gang today, getting 
ready for Easter Sunday.  Van, our Euphonium player always keeps things 
interesting with his witty jokes and hard-of-hearing-ness.  
Tim brings a mean saxaphone to the group
And Tom works harder than any of us, and sounds great
After rehearsal I stopped by In-n-Out on my way home
to pick up some dinner.  I could eat this stuff multiple times
a week, and to be honest, sometimes I do.  Yes, this is a Double-Double.
Megan keeps her strings wound tight

 I tried to get into USC hospital to take some pics of the sunset downtown, but couldn't get past security.  I ended up with a pretty good location, even though it wasn't inside the building.
As the Sun went down, the color came up, and this is what it looked like


Here's a stitch

No comments: