Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break!

Spring break was fantastic and I got a chance to spend
some quality time with the fam.  It was my sister's 
birthday, which I forgot, so that makes me the worst
brother in the world, but thankfully I have the best
sister in the world, and she was quick to show grace, 
and we all had a good time together.  The food is 
always a highlight for me when I go home, and this
time my Dad and I worked on a project to get a car
up and running for my sister.

Here's mom, making a fruit salad...mmm
This meat is cooked!  I realized that turning up the 
saturation to an abnormal amount makes the meat
look like it's about to lick me back, but don't worry,
it was cooked, and dinner was fantastic!
I love that my sister Leanna loves life, all the time.
I think this is the closest I caught her to not having a smile
Homemade Pzookies!


Heidi is the new dog, and she's not as cool as Taylor,
the German Shorthaired Pointer, but she does look
pretty nice with her new haircut.

There are a million and one wedding preparations going
on at home right now, all leading up to April 26th!
Some of the trees in Visalia had the most incredible color

The central valley in California is in full bloom with all
the fruit trees in flower, waking up from winter slumber


The project for the weekend was to make this....
Turn into this:
It even works!
On my late night drive back down from the valley to LA,
I was captivated by the full moon and orchards, so I had 
to pull over and have some fun with the camera.




Three coins in the fountain....
This groundcover is stunning

I was hired to play for the MusiCalifornia orchestra,
which is a huge conference for music pastors in Pasadena.
The church the concert was in had a beautiful window in
the ceiling.  the concert was great, and conductor 
David Hamilton was great as well.
Here's two friends.  Eric plays trombone (left) and Preston
plays Horn.  I would have liked to take pictures while we
were playing, but contractors frown on that kind of thing.

No comments: